2015 NACLB Conference
In March of 2015, the president and CEO of Commercial Capital Training Group, Kris Roglieri, in association with the business leaders from BoeFly, held the first annual NACLB Commercial Loan Broker Conference & Expo at the Red Rock Casino in Las Vegas Nevada.
The mission of this event was to bring together commercial brokers and commercial lenders from all over the country to create new relationships and initiate the brokerage of new deals throughout the United States.
With over 300 commercial loan brokers and over 100 commercial lenders in attendance to support their industry, it was quite overwhelming for a first time conference.
The result was amazing for this first-time event and we are expecting this year’s event to be even bigger.
Listen To This Broker's Experience
300+ Brokers and Over 100 Lenders In Attendance
Awards Ceremony Highlights
This first annual commercial loan broker conference allowed us the ability to celebrate certain brokers outstanding accomplishments by presenting them with awards during our first annual commercial loan broker awards ceremony.
We presented a variety of awards and door prizes to both brokers and lenders that were in attendance. Some of the primary awards included Broker of The Year, Largest Deal Closed, Most Creative Deal and Best Broker Program.
Brokers and lenders that were in attendance were also in the running for multiple high valued door prizes including a $10K Marketing Package from the Finance Marketing Group, a $20K Loan Packaging Service From BoeFly, a $25K spot in one of the Commercial Capital Training Group courses and much more.
Overall, the conference was a huge hit. There were many connections made, made deals performed and many more memories made. We are excited to host this event again in 2016 and we look forward to seeing you all there again.
2015 NACLB Conference Sponsors
We are honored to have so many sponsors join our conference in 2015 and look forward to seeing you again this year. Below is a list of all of our 2015 sponsors and the type of lending that they provide.
- Bloomfield Capital Partners, LLC | Real Estate
- BoeFly | Supplier
- Celtic Bank | SBA
- Coleman Publishing | N/A
- Conestoga Bank | SBA
- Diversified Lenders, Inc. | Factoring / Invoice Purchasing
- Durham Commercial Capital | Factoring
- Ellenbogen Creative Media | Supplier
- Fundation | Alternative
- Funding Circle USA | Alternative
- Guidant Financial | 401K / ROBS Rollover
- Kalamata Capital | Alternative / MCA
- Kennedy Funding | Real Estate
- Lencred | Alternative
- Liftforward, Inc. | Alternative
- Maxim Commercial Capital | Equipment Lending
- Merchant Cash and Capital | Alternative / MCA
- On Deck | Alternative / MCA
- Pacific Premiere Bank | SBA
- Paragon Small Business Capital Group | SBA
- PMC Commercial Trust | SBA
- Presidential Financial | Asset Based Lending
- Prime Commercial Lending | Real Estate
- RetailCapital | Alternative
- Ridgestone Bank | SBA
- Shapiro Negotiations Institute | N/A
- Smartbiz | SBA Micro Loans
- Stearns Bank | SBA
- Tenet Financial Group | 401K / ROBS Rollover
- The Business Backer | Alternative / MCA
- The Finance Marketing Group | Supplier
- Utica Leaseco | Equipment Leasing
- ValueXpress LLC / Country Bank | Real Estate
- World Business Lenders | Alternative / MCA
- Zions First National Bank | Real Estate