2016 NACLB Conference
The second annual NACLB Commercial Loan Brokers Conference was a huge success. The conference was again held this past October at the beautiful Red Rock Casino and Resort in Las Vegas, NV. We were honored to host over 400 commercial loan brokers and commercial lenders for three days of learning, connecting and making deals.
Again, the mission of this event was to bring together commercial brokers and commercial lenders from all over the country to build relationships, expand broker services, educate and initiate the brokerage of new deals.
With over 400 commercial loan brokers and commercial lenders combined in attendance to support their industry. The turnout was amazing and the conference was a huge success.
In the coming years, this conference will bring even more brokers and lenders together and establish this conference as the top conference in the nation for the commercial lending industry.
2016 Conference Highlights
Over 400 Brokers and Lenders In Attendance
Awards Ceremony Highlights
This second annual commercial loan broker conference allowed us the ability to once again celebrate certain brokers for their outstanding accomplishments by presenting them with awards during our commercial loan broker awards ceremony.
We presented a variety of awards and door prizes to both brokers and lenders that were in attendance. Some of the primary awards included Broker of The Year, Largest Deal Closed, Most Creative Deal and Best Broker Program.
Brokers and lenders that were in attendance were also in the running for multiple high valued door prizes including a $2K Lead Generation Package from the Finance Marketing Group, a $20K Loan Packaging Service From BoeFly, a $25K spot in one of the Commercial Capital Training Group courses and much more.
Overall, the conference was a huge hit. There were many connections made, made deals performed and many more memories made. We are excited to host this event again in 2017 and we look forward to seeing you all there again.
2016 NACLB Conference Sponsors
We are honored to have so many sponsors join our conference in 2016 and look forward to seeing you again next year. Below is a list of all of our 2016 sponsors and the type of lending that they provide.
- BFS Capital | Alternative
- Bloomfield Capital Partners, LLC | Real Estate
- BoeFly | Service Provider
- Celtic Bank | SBA
- Coleman Publishing | N/A
- Colony American Finance | Real Estate
- Commercial Capital Training Group | Service Provider
- Credibly | Alternative
- Credit Suite | Alternative
- Durham Commercial Capital | Factoring
- Ellenbogen Creative Media | Service Provider
- First Home Bank | SBA
- FORA Financial | Alternative
- Fountainhead Commercial Capital | SBA 504 Lending
- Freedom Small Business Lending | SBA
- Fundbox | Service Provider
- Funding Circle USA | Alternative
- Fundry | Alternative
- Infogroup | Service Provider
- InterNex Capital | Asset Based Lending
- Kennedy Funding | Real Estate
- Liftforward, Inc. | Alternative
- Liquid Capital | Factoring
- North Mill Equipment Finance | Equipment Financing
- Pacific Premiere Bank | SBA
- ParadigmEquipment Finance | Equipment Finance
- Paragon Small Business Capital Group | SBA
- Park National Bank | Alternative
- PMC Commercial Trust | SBA
- Prime Commercial Lending | Real Estate
- ProMED Healthcare Financing | Healthcare
- Q2 Business Capital | Alternative
- Rapid Advance | SBA
- RCN Capital | Real Estate
- Ridgestone Bank | SBA
- Scotsman Guide | N/A
- Smartbiz | SBA Micro Loans
- S&P Global Market Intelligence | Service Provider
- Stearns Bank | SBA
- Sterling Commercial Credit | Alternative
- TAB Bank | Asset Based
- TEAM Funding Solutions | Equipment Financing
- Tenet Financial Group | 401K / ROBS Rollover
- The Credit Junction | Asset Based
- The Finance Marketing Group | Supplier
- Trade River USA | Trade Financing
- Utica Leaseco | Equipment Leasing
- ValueXpress LLC / Country Bank | Real Estate
- World Business Lenders | Alternative / MCA
- Zions First National Bank | Real Estate